Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Queens discount tire dealers offers free wheel alignment w/purchase of 4 new or used tires:

106 St Tire & Wheel is offering FREE WHEEL ALIGNMENT w/ the purchase of 4 new or used tires. SEE OUR SITE-click the link--> www.106StTire.com



Queens, NYC, discount, tire, dealers, open 24 hours, 7 days, open holidays, Merrick, Northern, Queens, Blvd, 108 St, Firestone, Goodyear, Falken, Pirelli, Michelin, Toyo, Yokohama, Hankook, Asanti, Konig, Vellano, Vossen, Concept One, rims, wheels, used tires, new tires, car tires, SUV tires, light truck tires, brakes, struts, shocks, air conditioning, AC, A/C, NYS Inspections, oil changes, Hunter Road Force Diagnostics, batteries, Citifield, Citi-field, nitrogen, TPMS, TIG welding, expert, advice, free tire pressure checks, free tire inspection

1 comment:

  1. here lot of newly manufactured wheels things are kept.. I learned a bunch and I now have fuel support for any mods I do down the road. Plus I get to drive my Mustang since it has been sitting while I got the funds to buy the pump. Wheels And Tires

    ReplyDelete